Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2020 CD Not Compatible With My iMac

2020 premier cd will not load on my iMac. Said system was not compatible. Can I download on notebook then

upload to iMac.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 5:15 AM

8 replies

Feb 16, 2021 8:23 AM in response to pappytx

What OS version is on the iMac? TT2020 requires macOS 10.14 "Mojave" or higher. That, in turn, requires a 2012 or newer iMac.

If you have Mojave now, you can use this article to access the TT2020 install disk in another computer over your network:

Share DVDs and CDs on Mac - Apple Support

If your iMac is 2012 or newer but is not yet running Mojave 10.14, the upgrade link is in the Apple article:

How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support

Feb 16, 2021 4:52 PM in response to Allan Jones

My iMac is a 2010 version and not compatible but notebook is compatible w/TT 2020 and I can download the version on it however, prior taxes are on iMac. I want to transfer some 2019 TT info on iMac to notebook, ie name, address, carryovers, tax yr comparisons, etc.

My question is....can I somehow connect the iMac and Notebook and transfer the info from iMac to Notebook?

2020 CD Not Compatible With My iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.