Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch 12 (I think) stopped displaying the time when I turn my wrist. Will only show time when I tap it. Also does not show incoming phone calls. Setting to display is on. Please help. Thx!

Apple Watch 12 stopped displaying time/info on screen when I turn my wrist. Have to tap it to get it on. Also not showing incoming calls. All display settings are on. Please help! Thx!

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 9:15 AM

4 replies

Feb 16, 2021 9:44 AM in response to Tucky49

Assuming things like "Do Not Disturb", "Theater Mode", etc. settings are OK, the first (and simplest) thing to try if something isn’t working right is to restart your Apple Watch and its paired iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, the next steps would be to unpair and pair your watch again and restore from the backup:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

My Apple Watch 12 (I think) stopped displaying the time when I turn my wrist. Will only show time when I tap it. Also does not show incoming phone calls. Setting to display is on. Please help. Thx!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.