Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen Iphone

How to find your stolen iphone 7 whiles find me is off.Any help please?i would be so greatful.

I have my IMEI number and serial number with me!

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 9:53 AM

3 replies

Feb 16, 2021 2:36 PM in response to Beene_28

It’s not weird. Unfortunately, like any tracking service you have to have the required feature (in this case “Find My iPhone”) on to work (it’s the same for any service, not just Apple). Otherwise imagine the privacy concerns if your carrier was actively tracking every move you made 24/7. It’s also required if you had AppleCare with Theft and Loss to file a claim. I’m always surprised by how many people don’t have it on but can’t understand why their phone can’t be located without it. Was it stolen or was it misplaced? If you have an idea of where it was stolen from and possibly the people that were around when it came up missing that would hopefully be helpful when filing a police report. Other than that though it’s likely lost until someone realizes they can’t use it (assuming it’s not someone that knows you and knows your Apple ID info).

Stolen Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.