Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I improve network security

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 2:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 2:07 PM

If you have gotten the security message, it means that your router is not set to the latest security standard. You can search the internet for your router make and model to learn how to change settings. If it is an older model, you may want to consider replacing it. At the top of this message is a link to the recommended security settings.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2021 2:07 PM in response to Haymansouth

If you have gotten the security message, it means that your router is not set to the latest security standard. You can search the internet for your router make and model to learn how to change settings. If it is an older model, you may want to consider replacing it. At the top of this message is a link to the recommended security settings.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.