Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Air has operating system 10.13.6. Is there a more recent udate available? Adobe seems to believe so as there updates are not compatible with my operating system.

My MacBook Air has operating system 10.13.6. Is there a more recent udate available? Adobe seems to believe so as there updates are not compatible with my operating system.

iMac, OS X 10.11

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 3:22 PM

3 replies

Feb 16, 2021 3:49 PM in response to raygb

Very disappointed with Apple. My MacBook Air works perfectly. I have no interests in throwing it out and spending a substantial amount to replace it. I guess Apple cares less about the environment as it forces people to throw out perfectly working computers. I might as well transfer my need of computers to Microsoft products.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.