Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen brightness

Hi I bought an iPhone 12pro max in January, and I noticed even when the brightness is to the full scale, the screen is still very dim. When out side by side to another iPhone, the contrast is significant. Can I return the phone and change a new one?

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 4:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 4:36 AM

If the device is faulty then it can be returned for repair of replacement under warranty. The 14 day return is there so you can return for any reason, even changing your mind. It does not stop you getting issues resolved after 14 days under the warranty. Contact Apple Support and raise a case with them, you can send the iPhone in for them to examine and if needed repair or replace.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2021 4:36 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

If the device is faulty then it can be returned for repair of replacement under warranty. The 14 day return is there so you can return for any reason, even changing your mind. It does not stop you getting issues resolved after 14 days under the warranty. Contact Apple Support and raise a case with them, you can send the iPhone in for them to examine and if needed repair or replace.

Screen brightness

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.