Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an itunes account on my windows laptop

I recently purchased an ipad pro and have downloaded 23 songs to it through itunes. When I try to add these songs purchased from the ipad pro to my itunes library on this windows laptop...they cannot be found. I've tried usb hookup to transfer the songs to my windows laptop, but have not had any luck. Can you help me figure out what i need to do next. I tried signing in on this laptop with my apple user id, but it just says wrong account...please retry. I even tried subscribing to apple music hoping it would correct this problem and make all my purchases available to both devices. How can I get all my itunes purchases on this windows laptop, and also showing in my ipad. Currenlty the only songs I can see in my ipad are the ones that I purchased on the ipad.

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 4:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 4:29 AM

To transfer purchases from a device into your iTunes Library the computer needs to be authorized to the same Apple ID as is used on the device. When you are signed into your Apple ID on an authorized computer you should really see any undownloaded past purchases listed with cloud symbols allowing you to download or stream on demand. Try signing in to the Apple ID again.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2021 4:29 AM in response to tbswank

To transfer purchases from a device into your iTunes Library the computer needs to be authorized to the same Apple ID as is used on the device. When you are signed into your Apple ID on an authorized computer you should really see any undownloaded past purchases listed with cloud symbols allowing you to download or stream on demand. Try signing in to the Apple ID again.

tt2

I have an itunes account on my windows laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.