You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods Pro no longer appear on Find My. Does that mean they might have been stolen and renamed?

My AirPods Pro have been lost for about a week. I've looked everywhere and tried to play a sound from them using Find My at a friend's house and at home. The last place to check would be my office, but before I could play a sound from them there, they suddenly disappeared from the Find My app. They also don't appear on iCloud. Does this mean they have been stolen or is there something wrong with Find My?

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 8:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 8:47 AM

Last known location is only displayed for a short period of time.

It disappears after 24 hours I believe.

You can only track Airpods when they are powered on, connected to your phone by bluetooth.

Once you leave the bluetooth range or they lose power or are in the case, they will not appear in the find my app.

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 17, 2021 8:47 AM in response to Yosefus

Last known location is only displayed for a short period of time.

It disappears after 24 hours I believe.

You can only track Airpods when they are powered on, connected to your phone by bluetooth.

Once you leave the bluetooth range or they lose power or are in the case, they will not appear in the find my app.

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

My AirPods Pro no longer appear on Find My. Does that mean they might have been stolen and renamed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.