Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I buy a Mac Pro from Authorized Reseller of Apple products, can I use Apple Card monthly to pay for MAC Pro over 12 months ?

If I buy a Mac Pro from Authorized Reseller of Apple products, can I use Apple Card monthly to pay for MAC Pro over 12 months with no interest?

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 11:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 11:47 AM

"Select Apple Card Monthly Installments when you shop.

Whether you shop on apple.com, on the Apple Store app, or at an Apple Store, simply choose Apple Card Monthly Installments as your payment option when you make your purchase."

from a link in the article you cited:

Apple Card - Monthly Installments - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2021 11:47 AM in response to jjwhite7799

"Select Apple Card Monthly Installments when you shop.

Whether you shop on apple.com, on the Apple Store app, or at an Apple Store, simply choose Apple Card Monthly Installments as your payment option when you make your purchase."

from a link in the article you cited:

Apple Card - Monthly Installments - Apple

If I buy a Mac Pro from Authorized Reseller of Apple products, can I use Apple Card monthly to pay for MAC Pro over 12 months ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.