Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make my Apple Watch pair to my phone if my watch doesn’t display the pairing animation?

my activity wasn’t syncing from my watch to my phone so I unpaired the two. Now, my watch seems to be running but it’s not paired with my phone. I don’t want to erase the Apple Watch cause I have important activity saved on it that I don’t want to lose in a reset. I’ve tried powering off and such but nothing is working. I can’t even do a software update on my watch because it requires permission from my phone which it is not connected to.

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 2:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 5:35 PM

If you unpaired the watch from your iPhone, it should have created a backup (that contains your activities) on your iPhone. When you pair the watch with that iPhone, you should have the option of restoring the watch from that backup. See step 7 in:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

and see step 4 in:

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2021 5:35 PM in response to Josiebuckale

If you unpaired the watch from your iPhone, it should have created a backup (that contains your activities) on your iPhone. When you pair the watch with that iPhone, you should have the option of restoring the watch from that backup. See step 7 in:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

and see step 4 in:

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

How do I make my Apple Watch pair to my phone if my watch doesn’t display the pairing animation?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.