Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to use my store balance and no using any other payment method why I can't?

I have store balance and still is not letting me use it till I will register other payment method why ?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 2:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 5:54 AM

The system is likely asking for another payment method because the balance is not sufficient to cover the full cost of the app after the local sales tax has been added in the final steps of the sale.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.;  HomePods, audioOS 14.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2021 5:54 AM in response to SofyFox

The system is likely asking for another payment method because the balance is not sufficient to cover the full cost of the app after the local sales tax has been added in the final steps of the sale.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.;  HomePods, audioOS 14.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

I want to use my store balance and no using any other payment method why I can't?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.