Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turkish keyboard for MacBook Air

I want to buy a MacBook Air with a Turkish keyboard. But there is no Turkish keyboard option in UK stores. It has French, German, Spanish, Arabic options but no Turkish. I am a translator and I really need Turkish keyboard. How can I find a solution about this?

MacBook Air

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 5:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 7:12 AM

The only way to buy a machine with a keyboard which is not in your local store is to travel to a country where they do sell it or have a friend in such a country get one for you. To check what is sold in neighboring countries, just go to the web sites for their apple stores and pretend you are buying one to see the options available. Every country is different. The Netherlands has Turkish keyboards, for example.

Apple stores do not ship outside their own country.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2021 7:12 AM in response to Aslitalturk

The only way to buy a machine with a keyboard which is not in your local store is to travel to a country where they do sell it or have a friend in such a country get one for you. To check what is sold in neighboring countries, just go to the web sites for their apple stores and pretend you are buying one to see the options available. Every country is different. The Netherlands has Turkish keyboards, for example.

Apple stores do not ship outside their own country.

Turkish keyboard for MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.