Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple one premier

Hello. I had Apple Music then I changed to apple one premier. I still show a charge of 16.41$ for my previous subscription although I now have apple one premier. Does apple cancel my original subscription or refund?

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 14

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 8:00 AM

According to step 4 in the "How to get Apple One" section of:

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

"If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One."

I assume the same applies to Apple,e one premier. If you think there is a problem, then try these links:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2021 8:00 AM in response to CoachBigAl

According to step 4 in the "How to get Apple One" section of:

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

"If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One."

I assume the same applies to Apple,e one premier. If you think there is a problem, then try these links:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Apple one premier

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.