Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to swap my iphone se2

I want to swap my iphone se 2

So what can i do for swapping

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 11:46 AM

If within 14 days, return for a refund, and purchase what you want. Contact Apple Support (see Get Support in the upper right) and initiate a return.

Outside of 14 days, trade-in with Apple for credit or as part of a new purchase, or sell your iPhone privately, and purchase what you want.

The Apple trade-in programs doesn't always allow trade-ins of new devices. iPhone SE second generation is currently available for trade-in.

Here's the trade-in program: Apple Trade In - Apple

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2021 11:46 AM in response to junaid0786

If within 14 days, return for a refund, and purchase what you want. Contact Apple Support (see Get Support in the upper right) and initiate a return.

Outside of 14 days, trade-in with Apple for credit or as part of a new purchase, or sell your iPhone privately, and purchase what you want.

The Apple trade-in programs doesn't always allow trade-ins of new devices. iPhone SE second generation is currently available for trade-in.

Here's the trade-in program: Apple Trade In - Apple

I want to swap my iphone se2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.