Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to watch purchased movies and shows on laptop

I have a few movies and tv shows that I bought on my iPhone through iTunes. I have an hp x chromebook laptop. It uses the google play store to download apps and iTunes and Apple TV are both unavailable in google play.

I’ve also tried various screen casting apps to watch on my laptop but I can’t find any that work with Apple TV app. Is there any way I can watch my Apple TV shows and movies on my chromebook?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 8:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2021 2:50 PM

Hi 21tmiracle,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. We definitely understand wanting to watch your purchased movies. You do need to have a device that is compatible with the Apple TV app or you can watch online at tv.apple.com. Check out All the ways to watch Apple TV+ and more.

Watch movies, TV shows, and live content in the Apple TV app.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2021 2:50 PM in response to 21tmiracle

Hi 21tmiracle,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. We definitely understand wanting to watch your purchased movies. You do need to have a device that is compatible with the Apple TV app or you can watch online at tv.apple.com. Check out All the ways to watch Apple TV+ and more.

Watch movies, TV shows, and live content in the Apple TV app.

Take care!

How to watch purchased movies and shows on laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.