Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to recover data from android device

If I have done the initial setup and now I want to move my data from old android device , I am not able to get the code for app “move to iOS “ can anyone help ?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 4:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 4:53 AM

First try this --> Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple ...

If that fails or you do not want to attempt or have already set up your device. then...

You can still transfer these data.

• Photos & Videos --> Upload to iCloud Photos using the same Apple ID that you have used on your iPhone. After upload, enable iCloud Photos on your iPhone. That's it.
  • Contacts --> Contacts are not stored on an iPhone nor on SIM, they are synced to  Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other. Upload all your contacts to any of the above email client server.
  • Any Specific Files --> Upload to Cloud Drives (iCloud Drive, Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox, Flickr, box, AmazonDrive, Adobe Creative Cloud and Use Files app on iPhone
  • Apps --> In any way they have to be re-downloaded using the App Store.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2021 4:53 AM in response to Billsaeed

First try this --> Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple ...

If that fails or you do not want to attempt or have already set up your device. then...

You can still transfer these data.

• Photos & Videos --> Upload to iCloud Photos using the same Apple ID that you have used on your iPhone. After upload, enable iCloud Photos on your iPhone. That's it.
  • Contacts --> Contacts are not stored on an iPhone nor on SIM, they are synced to  Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other. Upload all your contacts to any of the above email client server.
  • Any Specific Files --> Upload to Cloud Drives (iCloud Drive, Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox, Flickr, box, AmazonDrive, Adobe Creative Cloud and Use Files app on iPhone
  • Apps --> In any way they have to be re-downloaded using the App Store.

How to recover data from android device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.