Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages went missing from my applications in High Sierra 10.13.

Pages went missing from my applications in High Sierra 10.13. How can I get pages back. I have iWork 09 but the Pages app went missing. Help!!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 12:24 PM

Your profile shows Catalina (10.15) and your post refers to High Sierra 10.13. The iWork '09 applications are 32-bit and are disabled on the 64-bit only Catalina

If you are really on High Sierra and installed Pages v7.3 thru 8.1 (somehow) on it, the installation process will move Pages '09 from the Applications folder into the newly created iWork '09 folder in the Applications folder.

Otherwise, restore the missing Pages from your Time Machine backup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2021 12:24 PM in response to openhart43

Your profile shows Catalina (10.15) and your post refers to High Sierra 10.13. The iWork '09 applications are 32-bit and are disabled on the 64-bit only Catalina

If you are really on High Sierra and installed Pages v7.3 thru 8.1 (somehow) on it, the installation process will move Pages '09 from the Applications folder into the newly created iWork '09 folder in the Applications folder.

Otherwise, restore the missing Pages from your Time Machine backup.

Pages went missing from my applications in High Sierra 10.13.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.