Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you take the Apple bill off my iPhone?

I was wondering if you can take the apple bill off my iphone please and thank you.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 6:03 PM

No, this is NOT a way to contact Apple. This is a PUBLIC forum where users help other users. It is the wrong place to post any personal information. Click on the link in my previous post and follow the instructions.

If you are not familiar with a link it is a way to get additional information. Links are usually blue text, and if you hover your mouse over the blue text and click it a new page will open that will have a way to pursue a solution.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2021 6:03 PM in response to tayawna

No, this is NOT a way to contact Apple. This is a PUBLIC forum where users help other users. It is the wrong place to post any personal information. Click on the link in my previous post and follow the instructions.

If you are not familiar with a link it is a way to get additional information. Links are usually blue text, and if you hover your mouse over the blue text and click it a new page will open that will have a way to pursue a solution.

Can you take the Apple bill off my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.