Related Article: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

transferring photos

My photos usually transport from iPhone to Photos in my MacBook Pro, but the newest photos I took with my iPhone are not importing into the MacBook Pro. How can I fix this?

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 9:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 6:15 AM

Hi

Are your settings (in photos - preferences) still set up as shown below? (Including circled button greyed out)? Are the settings on your other devices still set up correctly?

Do you have plenty of free space on your mac and the other devices)

Do you have plenty of free space in iCloud?

Have you recently added any unusual formats of photos or videos that you've not previously used?

Have you recently upgraded your MacOS?

What does the sync status say at the bottom of the all photos view?

If you create a smart album with the condition "photo - is - unable to upload to iCloud photos" does it show anything?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2021 6:15 AM in response to Healthwithin

Hi

Are your settings (in photos - preferences) still set up as shown below? (Including circled button greyed out)? Are the settings on your other devices still set up correctly?

Do you have plenty of free space on your mac and the other devices)

Do you have plenty of free space in iCloud?

Have you recently added any unusual formats of photos or videos that you've not previously used?

Have you recently upgraded your MacOS?

What does the sync status say at the bottom of the all photos view?

If you create a smart album with the condition "photo - is - unable to upload to iCloud photos" does it show anything?

transferring photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.