You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hackers

Someone try to hack my phone over my calendar. My account somehow was shadowed and I was not able see my own account details. Delated calendar app. And still had the weird text.Then went on calendar and somehow deleted the account which was shadowing my own details. It was some sort of link.Wonder how that even happened. Did anyone had similar problem?

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 5:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 5:24 AM

If running iOS 13 or earlier versions, check: Settings - Passwords & Accounts - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

If running iOS 14, check: Settings - Calendar - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

Those bogus messages appeared when you accepted an offer from a web site to “Send Notifications”.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 20, 2021 5:24 AM in response to desislava101

If running iOS 13 or earlier versions, check: Settings - Passwords & Accounts - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

If running iOS 14, check: Settings - Calendar - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

Those bogus messages appeared when you accepted an offer from a web site to “Send Notifications”.

Hackers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.