Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Excess charges on my account

Why am I being charged if there’s no card link to my account and I have no subscriptions???

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 5:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 5:27 AM

How did you realize that you are being charged for subscriptions? Hope that no scam emails are involved here. There are fake emails that go out informing the reader that there have been subscription charges to their Apple ID. The reader then ends up clicking on one of the links and ends up on a fake Apple website and ends up compromising their Apple ID and Password. DELETE that email if this is the case.

If you have verified there are indeed real charges to your account then you can start here ➔ Refunds, Subscriptions & Billing Questions

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2021 5:27 AM in response to jazz40

How did you realize that you are being charged for subscriptions? Hope that no scam emails are involved here. There are fake emails that go out informing the reader that there have been subscription charges to their Apple ID. The reader then ends up clicking on one of the links and ends up on a fake Apple website and ends up compromising their Apple ID and Password. DELETE that email if this is the case.

If you have verified there are indeed real charges to your account then you can start here ➔ Refunds, Subscriptions & Billing Questions

Axel F.

Excess charges on my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.