Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

missing contacts

How do I restore contacts on my phone that Apple "deleted" somehow. I have tried numerous solutions found online, but nothing has worked.

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 4:15 PM

Hello there, rinwilly!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're trying to restore deleted contacts on your device. If your contacts were stored in iCloud, check out this article to Restore contacts, calendars, bookmarks, and more using iCloud.com.

If your contacts were associated with a third party account, check out this article to Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and be sure you have added your account and turned on the option to sync the contacts.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2021 4:15 PM in response to rinwilly

Hello there, rinwilly!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're trying to restore deleted contacts on your device. If your contacts were stored in iCloud, check out this article to Restore contacts, calendars, bookmarks, and more using iCloud.com.

If your contacts were associated with a third party account, check out this article to Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and be sure you have added your account and turned on the option to sync the contacts.

Take care!

missing contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.