Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to book a shopping session to buy a new ipad at Roosevelt Field, but that seems to be impossible. Why???

i want to book a shopping session to buy a new ipad at Roosevelt Field, but that seems to be impossible. Why???

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 2:17 PM

This is a user to user forum. We do not have that information. they are closed for COVID. There are other stores within 20miles you can visit that have openings.

Roosevelt Field - Apple Store - Apple:

We’re currently open for pickup of online orders and Genius Support by making an appointment. We are unable to welcome walk-in customers at this time, but look forward to welcoming you for pickup and support.

How can we help you?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2021 2:17 PM in response to boyd146

This is a user to user forum. We do not have that information. they are closed for COVID. There are other stores within 20miles you can visit that have openings.

Roosevelt Field - Apple Store - Apple:

We’re currently open for pickup of online orders and Genius Support by making an appointment. We are unable to welcome walk-in customers at this time, but look forward to welcoming you for pickup and support.

How can we help you?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.