Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

1 free year

I got one free year of Apple TV and now they want me to sign up for one free week and charge my credit card can you help ?

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 5:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2021 6:35 AM

JanetLee0821 wrote:
so far we've 3 items we can watch - the rest we have to pay extra for

You may have misinterpreted the difference between the Apple TV+ subscription and the Apple TV app. The Apple TV+ subscription is for access to Apple Original content. Apple TV+ is one of the Channels inside the Apple TV app. Other content in the Apple TV app would not be included in the subscription, and would have to be payed for separately.

‘3 items’ is not representative of what is available to you. Apple TV+ consists of 18 feature length movies and documentaries, and 38 episodic shows, so far.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2021 6:35 AM in response to JanetLee0821

JanetLee0821 wrote:
so far we've 3 items we can watch - the rest we have to pay extra for

You may have misinterpreted the difference between the Apple TV+ subscription and the Apple TV app. The Apple TV+ subscription is for access to Apple Original content. Apple TV+ is one of the Channels inside the Apple TV app. Other content in the Apple TV app would not be included in the subscription, and would have to be payed for separately.

‘3 items’ is not representative of what is available to you. Apple TV+ consists of 18 feature length movies and documentaries, and 38 episodic shows, so far.

1 free year

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.