Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I reset my WiFi password

How Do I reset my WiFi password

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 6:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 6:51 PM

On your Wi-Fi router usually, and how to do that varies by Wi-Fi router vendor and model.

If the network password has already changed, you’ll usually get a message when you try to join the network that’ll allow you to re-enter the password, or you can use Settings > Wi-Fi and select the network ℹ️ and view its information, and then forget and re-add the network.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2021 6:51 PM in response to 3316Bh

On your Wi-Fi router usually, and how to do that varies by Wi-Fi router vendor and model.

If the network password has already changed, you’ll usually get a message when you try to join the network that’ll allow you to re-enter the password, or you can use Settings > Wi-Fi and select the network ℹ️ and view its information, and then forget and re-add the network.

How do I reset my WiFi password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.