Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 12 pro max cannot sync on itunes on pc

I upgraded from iphone 6plus to iphone 12 pro max, i tried to sync my itunes to my pc but it says “need latest version of itunes”. I have check for updates using Help > Check for updates > 12.9.2 is the current version.

when i plugged my iphone 6 plus, it syncs but for iphone 12 pro max, it says need new version.

help me on this.. thanks

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 8:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2021 5:35 AM

Presumably you are running Windows 7 or 8. The latest versions of iTunes now only run on Windows 10. Use one of these direct links to upgrade to the latest build your computer supports. This is also the minimum version of iTunes required for iPhone 12.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2021 5:35 AM in response to raiream

Presumably you are running Windows 7 or 8. The latest versions of iTunes now only run on Windows 10. Use one of these direct links to upgrade to the latest build your computer supports. This is also the minimum version of iTunes required for iPhone 12.

tt2

Iphone 12 pro max cannot sync on itunes on pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.