Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pairing Spotify with Aftershock headphones on Apple Watch 5

I have been trying to stream my Spotify watch app through my wireless bluetooth aftershock headphones. The app sees my iPhone but not the aftershocks , so I cannot pair them. I read recently that this was previously not possible but that Spotify had modified the app so that this can now be done. Doe anyone have any info or help with this?

Posted on Feb 21, 2021 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2021 9:03 AM

Pairing Bluetooth headphones should be independent from using Spotify.

Settings -> Bluetooth should indicate if the headphones are connected to the Apple Watch

You could also use the "Voice Memos" Apple Watch app to record a brief message, and playing it back should happen via the paired Bluetooth headphones.

Or set a timer and when it goes off, it should play via the paired Bluetooth headphones.

Once you have verified that your headphones have been paired to your Apple Watch, you can address whether or not Spotify is working properly.

If Spotify is still not working, may be you want to ask Spotify, as it is their app and they should know it better than anyone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2021 9:03 AM in response to giles42

Pairing Bluetooth headphones should be independent from using Spotify.

Settings -> Bluetooth should indicate if the headphones are connected to the Apple Watch

You could also use the "Voice Memos" Apple Watch app to record a brief message, and playing it back should happen via the paired Bluetooth headphones.

Or set a timer and when it goes off, it should play via the paired Bluetooth headphones.

Once you have verified that your headphones have been paired to your Apple Watch, you can address whether or not Spotify is working properly.

If Spotify is still not working, may be you want to ask Spotify, as it is their app and they should know it better than anyone.

Pairing Spotify with Aftershock headphones on Apple Watch 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.