Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find my AirPod?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 12:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 2:03 AM

If you set the AirPods up with find my AirPods (they should automatically do this) , then simply go to the app ‘find my’ on any iPhone or iPad or on any computer go to iCloud.com and there you can sign in with your Apple ID, then go to ‘find iPhone’. For the app, in the bottom left corner you can click on the AirPods you lost you can lost play a sound on the AirPods so you can located them. For the online version, click the dropdown menu in the centre and choose which AirPods you lost. Hope this helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2021 2:03 AM in response to YorbalindaCa

If you set the AirPods up with find my AirPods (they should automatically do this) , then simply go to the app ‘find my’ on any iPhone or iPad or on any computer go to iCloud.com and there you can sign in with your Apple ID, then go to ‘find iPhone’. For the app, in the bottom left corner you can click on the AirPods you lost you can lost play a sound on the AirPods so you can located them. For the online version, click the dropdown menu in the centre and choose which AirPods you lost. Hope this helps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.