Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

only sync one exchange calendar

I have multiple exchange calendars (rights to other users) and they all sync to my iPhone. I only want to sync one calendar. How do I choose which exchange calendar(s) to sync?

iPhone 11

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 6:57 AM

Hello DPernai,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! We understand you are looking for some information on syncing only certain calendars on your iPhone. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

You should be able to turn off certain calendars that are displayed on your device. To do this, open the Calendar app on the device, then tap on the button that says "Calendars" in the bottom center of the screen. From there, just un-check the Calendar events you do not wish to see displayed.

Set up multiple calendars on iPhone

We hope this information helps.

Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2021 6:57 AM in response to DPernai

Hello DPernai,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! We understand you are looking for some information on syncing only certain calendars on your iPhone. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

You should be able to turn off certain calendars that are displayed on your device. To do this, open the Calendar app on the device, then tap on the button that says "Calendars" in the bottom center of the screen. From there, just un-check the Calendar events you do not wish to see displayed.

Set up multiple calendars on iPhone

We hope this information helps.

Best Regards.

only sync one exchange calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.