Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clive Galeni's Big Sur Anti-Inline Plugin issued 12-30-2020 for Mail

Is anyone else having trouble installing this plugin? I purchased it the first day it was offered through Clive Galeni's website -- clivegaleni.com -- and could not install it.

Fastspring will NOT refund my money as they claim only Clive Galeni can. However, he seems to have disappeared off the planet since he put this new plugin for sale on his website clivegaleni.com.

I've purchased two earlier plugins from him with no problems at all and felt confident about this one. I'm also very disappointed that FastSpring ignores all my emails about not getting a response from Mr. Galeni regarding a refund.

This is ridiculous and very unprofessional to not be refunding someone's money! Does anyone have any ideas for me to try next?

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 8:59 AM

4 replies

Mar 29, 2021 9:02 AM in response to badams1016

Same boat. He has not responded to any of my comments on his site.

I actually was able to install the plug-in (Big Sur), however, it altered the Mail's preferences in a strange way. Whenever I would restart Mail, preference font sizes and some other settings would be reset to default values. Eventually found a terminal command to rid my system of the plugin.

As another suggested, CC co dispute is the way to go.

Mar 31, 2021 1:25 PM in response to badams1016

I too purchased the plugin and it doesn't work with Mail on Big Sur.

I'm aware this is a user forum and issues cannot be resolved re Clive or FastSpring, however at least others considering buying the plugin should be made aware of the issue.

I too have tried to contact Clive but sadly no response. Maybe he will issue an upgrade?... but I do accept that I've probably wasted my money.

Maybe Apple will one day fix Mail to allow us to send non-embedded attachments whilst keeping email signature images.

Clive Galeni's Big Sur Anti-Inline Plugin issued 12-30-2020 for Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.