Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to transfer photo from pc to ipad

how do i transfer photo to ipad from PC.

how do i change what i am seeing

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 4:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 3:05 AM

Two major methods come to mind.

1) Install iCloud for Windows on your PC. This will allow you to share and transfer your photos via iCloud.

Download iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

Set up and use iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

2) Install iTunes for Windows on your PC. This provides other transfer and management options.

Download and use iTunes for Windows – Apple Support

You can install and use both on the PC. They will happily coexist - and provide considerable flexibility in how you move/share/transfer photos and other documents and data between iPad, iPhone and your PC.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2021 3:05 AM in response to Wcookieman

Two major methods come to mind.

1) Install iCloud for Windows on your PC. This will allow you to share and transfer your photos via iCloud.

Download iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

Set up and use iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

2) Install iTunes for Windows on your PC. This provides other transfer and management options.

Download and use iTunes for Windows – Apple Support

You can install and use both on the PC. They will happily coexist - and provide considerable flexibility in how you move/share/transfer photos and other documents and data between iPad, iPhone and your PC.

how to transfer photo from pc to ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.