Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Air shut down and it won’t turn on!

My MacBook was running out of battery so I plugged it to charge and everything was good I needed to do some paper work so I decided to turn my MacBook on. When I turned it on I typed my password before it completely shut down on me. I tried charging it again but now the light doesn’t turn on and my MacBook doesn’t start up. I tried to restart it and I unplugged the battery, unplugged the SSD, and unplugged the LCD connection and nothing worked! I was wondering if anybody knew if maybe something else is bad or how to fix it!

MacBook

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 6:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 6:34 PM

Monicabea1 wrote:

My MacBook was running out of battery so I plugged it to charge and everything was good I needed to do some paper work so I decided to turn my MacBook on. When I turned it on I typed my password before it completely shut down on me. I tried charging it again but now the light doesn’t turn on and my MacBook doesn’t start up. I tried to restart it and I unplugged the battery, unplugged the SSD, and unplugged the LCD connection and nothing worked! I was wondering if anybody knew if maybe something else is bad or how to fix it!

If your Mac doesn't turn on

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204267

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2021 6:34 PM in response to Monicabea1

Monicabea1 wrote:

If your Mac doesn't turn on

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204267

My MacBook Air shut down and it won’t turn on!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.