Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help

I don’t want my Apple Watch to vibrate when i get notifications but when i set an alarm on my iPhone I want my Apple Watch to vibrate.is this possible?

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 8:37 PM

Hi I think you need to go into your individual apps that notify you & change the settings there but in Alarms setting keep that so it vibrates. May not be it entirely but if there’s no place in your watch to disable vibrate on notifications, then seems like you need to do this in phone notifications settings. Hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2021 8:37 PM in response to Greeny2013

Hi I think you need to go into your individual apps that notify you & change the settings there but in Alarms setting keep that so it vibrates. May not be it entirely but if there’s no place in your watch to disable vibrate on notifications, then seems like you need to do this in phone notifications settings. Hope this helps.

I need help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.