Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone3GS log-in failures

I want to log-in my old iPhone 3GS and have tried multiple time the two step verification using my latest iPhone 12 Max and iPad Pro 11-inch. However, I don't even have space that can type in the 6 digit verification code in my old iPhone 3GS and just stuck there. Any way that I can log-in my iPhone 3GS? Thans.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 7:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 7:42 PM

A 6-digit verification code is associated with Apple's 2-Factor Authentication. The earlier 2-Step Verification method only used a 4-digit code. You will need to get the verification code either by an SMS text or a phone call.

The following article may prove helpful: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2021 7:42 PM in response to iPhone3GSloginquestions

A 6-digit verification code is associated with Apple's 2-Factor Authentication. The earlier 2-Step Verification method only used a 4-digit code. You will need to get the verification code either by an SMS text or a phone call.

The following article may prove helpful: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Feb 24, 2021 5:50 AM in response to Tesserax

I got the 6-digit Apple ID Verification Code but my old iPhone 3GS just freezed and doesn't go to any steps to enter 6-digit code at all. It just stuck despite I clicked "Next" button on the upper right corner. If I click "Next", the Authentication starts again and the same phenomenon happens, iPhone 3GS just stuck and go no where. Can you pls help if I can log-in to my old iPhone 3GS at all? Thanks!

iPhone3GS log-in failures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.