Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Penciln

HI I got a new iPad Pro and Apple Pencil today and it won’t connect. I have ensured the Bluetooth is on and I have restarted my iPad but it still isn’t connecting. Thanks.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 11:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 11:47 PM

What iPad Pro 12.9 model have you bought? (check the model code "Axxxx" on the back of your new iPad, where xxxx are four numbers). Please post it here.

What Apple Pencil model? 1st or 2nd generation? See this list for compatibility:--> Apple Pencil compatibility - Apple Support

If the devices are compatible, start here:--> Connect Apple Pencil with your iPad - Apple Support

If the issue persists, contact Apple Support using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2021 11:47 PM in response to ClaireANN345

What iPad Pro 12.9 model have you bought? (check the model code "Axxxx" on the back of your new iPad, where xxxx are four numbers). Please post it here.

What Apple Pencil model? 1st or 2nd generation? See this list for compatibility:--> Apple Pencil compatibility - Apple Support

If the devices are compatible, start here:--> Connect Apple Pencil with your iPad - Apple Support

If the issue persists, contact Apple Support using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

Apple Penciln

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.