Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My contacts dissapear everyday

Hi,

My contacts dissapear everyday and all that is left so numbers and a few contacts with names and picture. I have logged in to iclound an recreate my contacts three times the last couple of days but just all of a sudden it dissapeard now again.

What is happen? Please help me.

I have a iphone 7+ and my version is ios14.4

Br Jeanette

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 5:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 5:34 AM

• Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  • If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management? Then also, please contact the system administrator of your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management.
  • Else, delete and add the mail account which hosts your contacts in the IOS mail app. It is a matter of 1-2 minutes only.

Contacts are neither stored locally on an iPhone nor in SIM. They are synced to an email account that you had Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2021 5:34 AM in response to JeanetteKF

• Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  • If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management? Then also, please contact the system administrator of your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management.
  • Else, delete and add the mail account which hosts your contacts in the IOS mail app. It is a matter of 1-2 minutes only.

Contacts are neither stored locally on an iPhone nor in SIM. They are synced to an email account that you had Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

My contacts dissapear everyday

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.