Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i change iCloud billing?

how do i change icloud billing?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 10:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 2:17 PM

If you want to use your iTunes Gift Card to pay for iCloud services, then you need to redeem it first.

On your iPhone, go to:

App Store -> Tap your profile picture in the top right corner -> Select: Redeem gift card or code.

Follow the guide in there.

Once the gift card has been redeemed, the money will be included in your Apple ID Balance. As long as there is money on your Apple ID Balance, then ex. iCloud services get paid from it. If you run out of money on your Apple ID Balance, then services will be paid from your credit card.

I hope it helped.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2021 2:17 PM in response to 1326Jackson

If you want to use your iTunes Gift Card to pay for iCloud services, then you need to redeem it first.

On your iPhone, go to:

App Store -> Tap your profile picture in the top right corner -> Select: Redeem gift card or code.

Follow the guide in there.

Once the gift card has been redeemed, the money will be included in your Apple ID Balance. As long as there is money on your Apple ID Balance, then ex. iCloud services get paid from it. If you run out of money on your Apple ID Balance, then services will be paid from your credit card.

I hope it helped.

How do i change iCloud billing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.