Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t update apps

Hello, every time I try to update an app on my phone it says safari can’t access page because address is invalid. Can’t even get into App Store. This is on my iphone

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 8:55 AM

1 reply

Feb 25, 2021 4:41 PM in response to Danist215

Hi Danist215,

We understand that you're unable to update your apps because you're running into an error, and we want to help.

Are you using these steps to try and update your apps? How to update apps manually on your Apple device

Does the issue only happen when you try to update apps? In other words, are you able to download new apps without an issue? If you're unable to download or update apps, the information here may help: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad

Do you receive the same error when you try to load webpages in Safari directly? If so, please check out this link: If Safari doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected

Take care!

Can’t update apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.