Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring Data to new iPhone

I think I set my new iPhone up incorrectly...I wanted to transfer everything from my old iPhone to this one and I accidentally selected another option...now I don't have some of my information on my new iphone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 2:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 2:22 PM

SaHSaS wrote:

I think I set my new iPhone up incorrectly...I wanted to transfer everything from my old iPhone to this one and I accidentally selected another option...now I don't have some of my information on my new iphone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Any of these 3 options would've transferred info from old to new phone except for data is synced to icloud or mail program. Read here Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2021 2:22 PM in response to SaHSaS

SaHSaS wrote:

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Any of these 3 options would've transferred info from old to new phone except for data is synced to icloud or mail program. Read here Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Transferring Data to new iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.