Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fixed everything that need to be fixed please I don’t know how to read or not very good at all so do what ever you have to do to fix all the Problem that’s going on with your phone and upgrade the one thing you can’t fix will you text somebody and it

Upgrade this phone stop my phone when I test someone it read everything I text out loud make it stop reading everything I texts y’all and when I use my Microphone to tell my phone what to say and it’s always said the Wong thing that I don’t say can y’all fix’s my phone

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 7:08 PM

I’m be going to try to get me some sleep and I have to have this phone for a alarm clock so IF y’all going to fix y’all better fix it Soon because when I get ready to go to sleep y’all won’t have this phone till I get off work tomorrow till I get ready to go asleep tomorrow so y’all need to fix what is wrong with this phone please

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2021 7:08 PM in response to Copenhag

I’m be going to try to get me some sleep and I have to have this phone for a alarm clock so IF y’all going to fix y’all better fix it Soon because when I get ready to go to sleep y’all won’t have this phone till I get off work tomorrow till I get ready to go asleep tomorrow so y’all need to fix what is wrong with this phone please

Feb 24, 2021 6:34 PM in response to Copenhag

What do you want me to tell y’all about this phone that I are ready told y’all the same thing as all the last text how many times do I have to text y’all and tell y’all the same thing every time just fix’s every thing that’s wrong With this phone before I Throw it in the trash do you want me to tell y’all anything else about this phone and I’m being nice about all this

Feb 24, 2021 6:37 PM in response to Copenhag

You haven't sent any texts to me at all so I have not a clue of what you said what was wrong with your iPhone. You said it was reading all you texts and I told you how to solve that. I also told you I DON'T WORK FOR APPLE. I also don't care if you throw your iPhone in the trash and I don't care what kind of phone you buy next. So who are you actually texting with?

Feb 24, 2021 6:44 PM in response to Copenhag

Are y’all going to help me fix this phone or I’m going to have to do all this again for The third days have not been to sleep in the last two night because of y’all tell me to get this app and I did and I got Blank and y’all know what I mean about the blank now I’m trying to be nice about this I have Anger problem that’s why I’m having for y’all help so I told y’all what was wrong with my phone fix it or get someone that will talk one one will me on the phone talking not text

Feb 24, 2021 7:51 PM in response to Copenhag

Are y’all done yet because I got to go to the store before they close on me text me and let me know konw if y’all are done with the with what y’all are fixing for me I apologize for getting irritated about anything okay like I said just let me know if y’all are done with With everything on my phone just text me and let me know something so I know if I need to leave here or not

Fixed everything that need to be fixed please I don’t know how to read or not very good at all so do what ever you have to do to fix all the Problem that’s going on with your phone and upgrade the one thing you can’t fix will you text somebody and it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.