Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recently, the App Store told me that there are some upgrade available, but non of the upgrade can be completed, just keep on spinning. OS 10.14.6, App Store 3.0

Recently, the App Store told me that there are some upgrade available, but non of the upgrade can be completed, just keep on spinning.

OS 10.14.6, App Store 3.0

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 7:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 9:46 PM

this worked for me:

Link to this Post

3 replies

Feb 26, 2021 3:27 AM in response to H2O.water

A similar issue happened in another Mac (MacBook Pro 2018 OS 11.2.1) also today. An upgrade of an App in App Store stop and hold still at about 80%, doesn’t like the other Mac that kept spinning.

So I force-quit the appstoreagent in Activity Monitor, then the App store turns back to upgrade available again and the upgrade works the whole way through.

Recently, the App Store told me that there are some upgrade available, but non of the upgrade can be completed, just keep on spinning. OS 10.14.6, App Store 3.0

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.