Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

room keeps showing up on Airplay options even after deleting it

I deleted a room I made with Apple tv. It is not in My Home anymore. I reinstalled AppleTV to factory settings. I deleted it from my Appel Account to. However, the 'Entertainment room' keeps showing up in my Airplay list, as an options (actually two times, see pic). Any ideas how to remove this permanently? Thanks a lot.

Bert

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 11:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 4:49 AM

HomeKit data, including room names, is stored in iCloud, and should be accessible and configurable from the Home app. Resettings devices doesn’t change what is stored in iCloud. If any device shows data that is not consistent with the information the Home app, then try restarting that device.

All AirPlay-2 devices should have a designated room.

Organize accessories by room and zone - Using the Home app - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2021 4:49 AM in response to pomiani

HomeKit data, including room names, is stored in iCloud, and should be accessible and configurable from the Home app. Resettings devices doesn’t change what is stored in iCloud. If any device shows data that is not consistent with the information the Home app, then try restarting that device.

All AirPlay-2 devices should have a designated room.

Organize accessories by room and zone - Using the Home app - Apple Support

room keeps showing up on Airplay options even after deleting it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.