Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t find AirPods with case closed

Can’t find AirPods with case closed, don’t laugh Samsung, I know, it’s ridiculous.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 4:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 3:54 PM

Hello,

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected.

See this for more detail:

If your AirPods are lost

Good luck.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2021 3:54 PM in response to PaulAFC

Hello,

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected.

See this for more detail:

If your AirPods are lost

Good luck.

Feb 26, 2021 1:39 AM in response to MrBill3

Thank you, what I’ve done is left a band in the opening so they can’t close fully, slightly embarrassing, but I can find them from now on, I’ve never lost the pods since I’ve had them, just miss placed the the pods within the case a few times over the last year, I’ll be buying Bose or Samsung’s ear pods in future.

Can’t find AirPods with case closed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.