Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

drag and drop from itunes to usb drive

I am using OS X 10.15.7 Catalina and Music 1.0.6.10 and am having trouble dragging and dropping files to a usb drive for use in my car.I have formatted the drive to fat32 as I have done in the past with no problems but only some of the files are going into the drive.

What I want to do is select a certain genre to put in the drive. I downloaded iVolume and have adjusted volume levels on all files in my hard drive but this does not explain why only some files go in but not others.

I have full access to do this on my computer and external hard drive as i am the only one who uses it.

I have read lots of suggestions on this forum but some have not been updated in years.

Any additional help would be appreciated.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 8:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 2:59 AM

You may have better luck dragging to local storage first rather than direct to USB. Note you cannot export anything that is in the cloud or comes from an Apple Music subscription.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

drag and drop from itunes to usb drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.