Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My family has access to Apple Music on family sharing and it is successfully shared, but will not show up on their devices

Over family sharing, my apple id has access to apple music but on the music app it says I dont and will not give me access

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 11:59 AM

I hope you are not sharing an Apple ID with anyone else. That is not Family Sharing. Did you follow tis procedure:

Get an Apple Music family subscription - Apple Support

What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support

If so, did the Family Organizer send an invitation and did the other family members accept that invitation? See the "Invite people to join your family" and "Join a family group" sections in :

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2021 11:59 AM in response to megmerrill

I hope you are not sharing an Apple ID with anyone else. That is not Family Sharing. Did you follow tis procedure:

Get an Apple Music family subscription - Apple Support

What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support

If so, did the Family Organizer send an invitation and did the other family members accept that invitation? See the "Invite people to join your family" and "Join a family group" sections in :

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

My family has access to Apple Music on family sharing and it is successfully shared, but will not show up on their devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.