Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Green vertical lines on left side of phone

Today my phone started showing Green vertical lines on left side of phone. I tried reset, restart and everything recommended but nothing seems to be working or removing the lines. Please help.

iPhone X

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 5:19 PM

4 replies

Feb 25, 2021 8:02 PM in response to lobsterghost1

I did schedule an appointment. Apple store did not have one for few days so they gave me one at a BestBuy nearby. But my phone is out of warranty at this point, I had an apple care, which expired 6-7 months back, so Now I am completely out in open. Hopefully it doesnt cost more than my Iphone X to fix this issue. any idea on cost for repair?

Feb 25, 2021 9:03 PM in response to Shawn7289

Shawn7289 Said:

"Green vertical lines on left side of phone: Today my phone started showing Green vertical lines on left side of phone. I tried reset, restart and everything recommended but nothing seems to be working or removing the lines. Please help."

-------

Just for Thought:

Purchasing it form Apple:

If you do go about getting a new iPhone, get it from none other than the manufacturer: Apple. That way, you can avoid scams from sellers that have an item like this to sell. "A Damaged Device" is a commonly-reported scam on these forums (nothing anyone on here can do about, though). So, just keep that in mind, when it comes to getting a new iPhone in time-to-come.

Green vertical lines on left side of phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.