Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete the @me.com email address that I never wanted, and have never (intentionally) used?

This is now getting me all ****** off at Apple again, just like it did when they forced this <censored> domain on us all those years ago. And it's because Apple Mail, a pitiful app but installed by default so my lazy butt uses it, has decided to prefer it: That G-D "@me.com" address Apple forced on me! How do I delete it from my "Reach me at" list (or better, from the internet and all of history)?

Benevolent Apple (who have me as a client because I *pay* them) allow me to add more addresses to me "Reach me at" list, but ... refuses to allow me to remove those I no longer want?! How do I get rid of entries that deserve to be deleted?

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 5:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 5:24 PM

You can't remove/change @iCloud.com, @me.com or @mac.com aliases.

iCloud - Create or change email aliases.   

1 reply

How do I delete the @me.com email address that I never wanted, and have never (intentionally) used?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.