Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t have an emoji keyboard choice

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 7:19 AM

Hello demitrio,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you are having some problems accessing the emoji keyboard on your iPhone. We are happy to provide some assistance with getting it back.

To start, we want to check to see if you have the emoji keyboard added, or if it somehow got deleted. To check this, go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards. When you are in that menu, if you don't see "Emoji" listed there as a keyboard, just tap on "Add New Keyboard..." and tap Emoji.

Use emoji on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Keep us updated on how it goes or if you have any questions!

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2021 7:19 AM in response to demitrio

Hello demitrio,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you are having some problems accessing the emoji keyboard on your iPhone. We are happy to provide some assistance with getting it back.

To start, we want to check to see if you have the emoji keyboard added, or if it somehow got deleted. To check this, go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards. When you are in that menu, if you don't see "Emoji" listed there as a keyboard, just tap on "Add New Keyboard..." and tap Emoji.

Use emoji on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Keep us updated on how it goes or if you have any questions!

Cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.