Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to delete my current method of payment for my Apple storage and change the credit card details to a new card number as previous card was lost I have tried to delete old details but they won’t delete Can you help me please

I am trying to delete my current card details as the card has been lost and I want to replace with my new card details and it won’t let me delete my old card details or add a new payment method. Can you assist please. In short I’m trying to be able to pay my monthly storage fee but are unable to due to the above issue...

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 5:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 6:01 PM

You must first add a new payment method and make it the primary, you can then delete the old payment method. See→Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

1 reply

I am trying to delete my current method of payment for my Apple storage and change the credit card details to a new card number as previous card was lost I have tried to delete old details but they won’t delete Can you help me please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.