Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I disable my stolen iPhone ?

How do I disable my stolen iPhone which is not on my account?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 1:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 1:32 AM

1. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple ...
  2. Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ...

You may use a web browser to get Serial Number and IMEI Number. You cannot track using iMEI number. but you may need it so keep it handy

Did you enable Find My?

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, it can't be used to locate your device. Change your Apple ID password. Change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter etc...

Don'ts

If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off. This allows another person to turn on and use your device.

Do's

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2021 1:32 AM in response to nii64

1. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple ...
  2. Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ...

You may use a web browser to get Serial Number and IMEI Number. You cannot track using iMEI number. but you may need it so keep it handy

Did you enable Find My?

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, it can't be used to locate your device. Change your Apple ID password. Change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter etc...

Don'ts

If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off. This allows another person to turn on and use your device.

Do's

How do I disable my stolen iPhone ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.